Friday, September 10, 2010

Quick Update!


So I know not a lot of people read my blog, but I just wanted to share a quick update.

Don't want to abandon this thing ;)

I've been extremely busy and in that time span, we have plenty of stuff to discuss. We have a new JoJo mixtape, Linkin Park album, Maroon 5 album, The Script album and Trey Songz album. As far as songs go, we've seen a new R. Kelly song making the rounds, as well as debut singles from Girl Aloud singer Nadine Coyle and future super-star Willow Smith (daughter of Will Smith).

So believe me, you have PLENTY of updates coming your way.

On Wednesday, I wanted to leave the Rihanna post up, because its a big one. But then Thursday and Friday have just been super busy/crazy.

I'm not sure how much I can get to this weekend, because I have plenty to do as well. I'll be VMA party hopping tomorrow though, from MTV and LIFEbeat's charity show featuring Ke$ha and B.o.B. to Perez Hilton's: One Night in Los Angeles VMA party (so far featuring: N.E.R.D., Florence & The Machine, Pitbull & Taio Cruz), so I'll have a little post about that (and probably pictures!). And of course, since my blog is about the music industry, I'll be sharing my thoughts with you about the MTV VMAs this Sunday night as well!

1 comment: